My Cheesy Fruity Yogurt Cream Cake 😘. Nothing is as easy as an Easy Peasy Simple Cream Cheese made from Yogurt. Dozen of fresh fruits, weekends meant for celebration, gatherings and fun or Sunday here and there when you are stuck with a good book, a cup of coffee and you just need that something extra to nurture your soul. Cover with the second sponge cake.
Clotilde at Chocolate & Zucchini says that gâteau au yaourt is a simple classic, a cake that is often the first thing that I served it last week with heaps of fresh strawberries and dollops of whipped cream; it makes a wonderful strawberry shortcake. Peach Cream Cheese Cake made in a springform pan - the light and fluffy cake (made with Greek yogurt), creamy cheesecake filling, delicious peaches, and a crunchy streusel topping! I love baking with Greek yogurt and avoiding using as much butter as I can get away with. You can cook My Cheesy Fruity Yogurt Cream Cake 😘 using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Cheesy Fruity Yogurt Cream Cake 😘
- You need 320 grams of Fresh Apricots.
- Prepare 2 of Fresh Soft Pears.
- You need 3 of Flat peaches.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 140 grams of Soft plain cheese philly.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chocolate powder or Cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 liter of Double cream whisked.
- It's 1 pinch of hundreds and thousands just to decorate.
This Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese Lemon Coffee Cake is just what I need. But if you are not able to find Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese, feel free to use regular cream cheese. A wide variety of yogurt cream cake options are available to you, such as cream, chocolate, and cheese. For a chunkier cake texture, use chopped apples instead of shredded.
My Cheesy Fruity Yogurt Cream Cake 😘 instructions
- Peel pears and cut up and core pips , cut into slices, also halve the Apricot take out the stone and cut peach in halve remove the core and slice like the rest.
- In a mixing bowl, add a little maple syrup or honey to the bowl and add all the cut up fruit and mash it and mix it all..
- When mushed up leave some lumps add to a serving dish.
- In a mixing bowl add the yogurt and soft cheese and whip them togther.
- Add the caster sugar and stir in then whisk for a minute.
- Add the lemon juice and choc or cocoa and stir until all mixed.
- With a spoon gently layer it and cover the fruit with the mix. Add a blob all around so it's easier to spread and smooth it out as best you can.
- In a jug, pour cream in and whisk until all fluffy. Fill up a cream squirted as I call it and in a circular motion spread it around the sides of the fruit bowl mix.
- When done with the cream, add a few decorations on top and put into your fridge until you serve it up.
This cake is great served warm or at room temperature. There's a trifecta of textural awesomeness here, as the buttery-crisp topping meets silky-smooth yogurt cream on moist, tender cake. My family really enjoyed this cake. I love pound cake, but I'm always concerned about all the fat and the sugar. Light Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese Cheesecake.